Your Full Pass to the Data Innovation Showcase includes:
- Access to 2 full days of live, in-person sessions including keynote talks, workshops, and other practical sessions
- Access to the Exhibition Zone
- Lunch, refreshments and snacks for both days
- Access to the evening social, with all food and drink included
- Up until 20th July 2023, you can grab an Early Bird Pass for £100 - 50% off
- From 21st July to 18th August 2023, you can grab an Early Bird Pass for £150 - 25% off
- From 19th August to 20th September 2023, you can grab a Full Price Pass for £200
- We also have a small number of completely free Bursary Passes to offer – please see below for application process and eligibility criteria
- Up to a month beforehand: Refunds are allowed up to the 23rd August 2023. If you request a refund, you will receive a refund of the full amount of the ticket price minus the admin fee.
- From the 24th August onwards: No refunds can be requested after this date.
- Event cancellation: If the conference is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, and therefore cannot take place, we will first endeavour to postpone the conference to a later date. In the event that the conference cannot be moved to a later date, we will offer a refund of the full amount of the ticket price minus the admin fee.
We are delighted to make a small number of Bursary Passes available for underrepresented groups to attend the Data Innovation Showcase. The aim is to provide support for those who may find the cost prohibitive but who would greatly benefit from attending the event.
Who can apply: Bursary tickets are available to people from underrepresented groups who would benefit from attending this conference featuring talks and workshops exploring the latest trends, techniques, and innovations in data science, and how to unlock the potential of data to drive growth and innovation.
How to apply: Candidates are required to send a brief description of no more than 250 words outlining why a free ticket would be beneficial for them and what they hope to do with the learnings from the conference. Applications should be made through the online form, which can be found here.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is Friday 25th August 2023.
Outcome: You will be notified of the outcome by Friday 8th September 2023. As mentioned, we only have a small number of bursary tickets available and will endeavour to support as many applications as possible. Please bear in mind we might not be able to offer a ticket to all applicants.
Conference venue: The Catalyst
- Our state-of-the-art venue, The Catalyst, is conveniently located in Newcastle City Centre.
- The Catalyst is a 9-minute walk from Newcastle Central Station and just a 7-minute walk from St James Metro Station.
- There is plenty of paid-for car parking available nearby, and plenty of secure bike storage on site.
- The Catalyst is a fully accessible venue.
- For more information about the venue itself, click here.
Social venue: Revolucion de Cuba
- All conference attendees are invited to our social at Revolucion de Cuba, 1-3 Cloth Market Street, Newcastle, NE1 1EE on Wednesday 27 September.
- Revolucion de Cuba has a Challenge 25 policy, so please bring ID with you.
Where to Stay
We recommend the following hotels, all within walking distance of The Catalyst:
If you have any questions that may not have been addressed here, feel free to get in touch directly at email@example.com